Good To Know: Hair Types - Lots of pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think i'd be a 4a/b I dunno Monnie, with the type of curl I though I saw in your profile pic, it looks more defined like a solid 4a to me.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dunno Monnie, with the type of curl I though I saw in your profile pic, it looks more defined like a solid 4a to me. that's after i put in my moisturizer! lol~

2c for me. i actually have curls, the hair on my neck. it's annoying when you wanna do a specific hairstyle. my mom finds it cute, so do the hairdressers.

i'm in between a 1c and 2a, some days my hair is more wavy than others. but the front of my hair is straight, while the sides and back are wavy.

Mostly I am a 1b/1c with 2a/2b in some areas-mainly in the back near my neck area.

Fine hair but high density.

Thanks that really helped me, my hair would be all of the 2's put together :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My fringe is curly 2c the hair on the top half of my hair are 2b and the bottom half of my hair is 2a.

My hair is very creative :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When my hair is longer (as is usually the case) I'm a 2c. Probably a 3a when it's short, though.

AND I gotta say, it's weird, anyway, that my hair is disgustingly thick, but fine. Add the curl/wave issue.....well, it's easy to understand why I insist on a NO-maintenance style :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

naturally my hair is about a 1b but with bleaching and heat damage and such its more curled and kinky like a 2a - 2b

I'm somewhere between a 1c and a 2a (although a little more on the 1c side).  Too bad my waves don't look as good as that:(

Latest posts

Back