Goodebox - July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone received a shipping notice yet?  Seems like they should have shipped by now.

any hints to what is inside this month's box? I think i get more excited for Goodebox than any other. Love the surprise and not been disappointed yet. Even if it's an item I wound up not using more than once, I found the experience fun. Can't say I get that way with the other subs.

Shipments are delayed due to a leaky product.  Just got the email that they stopped shipment, but they'll go out by Friday.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My delivery is set for Friday...I hope it's tomorrow instead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
WooHoo, just received my Goodebox! Spoilers below 
icon_lol.gif

1. Miessence Intensive Body Lotion (1.35oz) (Vegan)

2. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream (0.5oz) (Vegan)

3. Benecos Maximum Volume Mascara (Full Size) 

4. A Perfume Organic in Urban Organic (Sample Vial)

5. Emtage SILKtage Rejuvenating Styling Serum For All Hair Types (0.17oz) (Vegan)

6. Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in Sinkissed (Sample Slice) 

7. Natural Vitality Natural Calm Anti-stress Drink in Raspberry Lemon (Two servings) (Vegan)

As always, I love Goodebox 
heart.gif
 I'm not crazy about the drink powder or the perfume (I don't drink supplements, and I despise perfume samples, BUT this is the FIRST perfume sample I have received from Goodebox since they launched (5 boxes later) so I'm not too disappointed). I will be trading the body cream and the hair serum (only because I recently went on a LUSH binge (bag in background hahaha) and acquired lots of amazing hair products and body lotions) but I would def keep and try them otherwise. I can always use more eye cream (I live on samples since I don't drop money on that particular item), and I can never have too many black, organic mascara. I would have liked to receive a full sized stick of the Revolution Beauty Balm (as I did in my BB several months back in the color Blushed), but the sample is large enough to use more than a handful of times, and is in a color I have wanted to try. All in all, it's a great box and mix of products....and definitely my fave sub 
wub.gif

Mine has shipped. Do they offer variations of their boxes or does everyone receive the same box?

I just got mine too.  I'm not sure why I got the email that it was delayed.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spoilers? I'm interested to see the other variations :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine was the exact same as yours, but for item #2, my card said I was supposed to get something else.  I wonder if it was a last minute change due to the spilling issue

edit:

Just realized instead of the body cream (#1) I got a sunflower body wash.  Otherwise everything is the same.  Really happy about the mascara!

What a pleasant surprise to get my Goodebox today!

Got the following:

• 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (.5 oz - $9.50)
  • Miessence Sunflower Body Wash (1.7 oz - $3.42)
  • Benecos Natural Mascara ( 8 ml - $16.49)
  • Emtagehair SILKtag (.17 oz - $11.47)
  • A Perfume Organic in Urban (unknown)
  • Natural Vitality Natural Calm (2 packets .12 oz each - $.72)
  • Revolution Freedom Glow Beauty Balm (unknown, in Blushed)

Though I was mildly excited waiting for the box after seeing what others were receiving, I'm totally excited after seeing my box! I'll use all of the items, and getting the chance to try new things. Which is why I signed up for this one as it had a better variety of things than some of the other subs. The Revolution in Blushed is sooooo pretty. The only thing I would change is the A Perfume Organice as I got the same scent as Glossybox.

Goodebox continues to impress me with their customer service.  My son recently had surgery, so I decided we needed to cut back on beauty product samples (I've got quite a stash built up)  until all the bills are paid.  I cancelled a couple days before their deadline of the 24th, but was billed anyway.  I emailed them and not only did they instantly refund that charge, they also refunded the previous months charge as compensation. 

I LOVE them!!  
heart.gif
  Will be signing back up as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back