Goodebox - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else have any experience with " Good and Lovely"? Mom thought it would be almost exactly like Goodebox, she says. It's not anywhere close. Goodebox is really sweet.

LauraB
I haven't heard of it, but you can start a thread and share about it there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone else have any experience with " Good and Lovely" boxes? Mom thought it would be almost exactly like Goodebox, she says. It's not anywhere close. Goodebox is really sweet.

LauraB

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't heard of it, but you can start a thread and share about it there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There's already a thread for Good & Lovely boxes here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/124758/good-lovely  It has pictures of other month's boxes, so maybe that'll help give you a better idea of what to expect.

I don't think the Goodeboxes and the Good & Lovely boxes really have anything in common, but I also don't think they are supposed to.  Where Goodebox provides eco-friendly/green products, Good & Lovely is a box aimed at women's "time of the month", so the items included are rarely eco-friendly and usually include chocolate, tea, and some type of shower/bath product.  I've tried both boxes and Goodebox isn't really for me (I liked it, just not enough), but I do enjoy Good & Lovely because I usually end up using everything they send, which is rare compared to my other subs.

I do agree that the Good & Lovely box doesn't always have the best value/box, but I think (hope) they'll figure that out as they work through beta.

I received my box today, but it was missing an item :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their Customer Service is always really good at getting back to me so hopefully they will fix it soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Buddha Nose Bodhi Sugar Scrub 4oz (Vegan)

2. Coola Face SPF 30 Matte Finish Cucumber 5ml (Vegan)

3. EO Lemon Verbena Body Lotion 1.5fl oz (Vegan)

4. Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser (looks like 30 ml, can't read it well) (Vegan)

5. Shamanuti Seaweed Toner (looks like 30ml) (Vegan)

6. Strawberry Hedgehog Handmade Soap Bar Coconut-Almond (smells amazing!, no weight) (Vegan)

7. Benecos Creamy Eyeshadow Pencil , Full Size 1.41g in Lilac (missing 
frown.gif
)
This is my 5th box and I have loved everything about every one. Great items, great variety, great message, great company! 
Update: Today I received my replacement Eye Shadow pencil in Lilac, along with the pencil in olive/gold for the trouble :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Again, I can't say enough great things about this company It is definitely the only one of the 5 I subscribe to that I will never, ever cancel!!!! 

Update: Today I received my replacement Eye Shadow pencil in Lilac, along with the pencil in olive/gold for the trouble :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Again, I can't say enough great things about this company It is definitely the only one of the 5 I subscribe to that I will never, ever cancel!!!! 
I so agree. This is my favorite sub so far. Love the uniqueness and that the products are more natural. I get more excited for Goodebox than Birchbox, plus like that it's harder to find out what is coming so I'm surprised. Bonus for that.

I sent Goodebox a thank you email and I just wanted to share their very thoughtful, personal response :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love them!

Me: 

Dear Goodebox,

I wanted to let you know that I received my replacement shadow pencil today, and I wanted to thank you for the extra pencil that was included in the gold color. That was unexpected and very cool of you! 

This subscription is by far my favorite of the 5 that I subscribe to. Your message, your products, your Customer Service is all top notch and I am very glad to be a part of it! In the four boxes that I have received so far, I have loved every single one. And any time I have a question or issue, my emails are always responded to in a timely manner and with the utmost care. 

Thank you for providing this amazing service, and for standing out in a sea of sub-par beauty boxes. You have a long time subscriber in me!

Thank you,

Them

Hi Sarah  - You just made my day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thank you so much and I'm thrilled to hear that Goodebox is your favorite beauty subscription box!  Our hope is to cultivate community of members just like you: happy, thoughtful, loving the products and dedicated to healthy beauty and responsible brands.  It's our little method of market based activism to hopefully effect some change in the beauty industry, take care of women and support the brands we love who are really doing the hard, good work by connecting them with awesome people like you.

Have a great weekend Sarah and feel free to reach out any time with questions or feedback.

Cheers,
A. Wright

Latest posts

Back