Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks girls-hope i wont have to wait too long. Looking forward to seeing pics of your january boxes!

Thanks to all of you and your wonderful reviews of Goodies Co,

I finally got my invite and signed up for my dad.

He's a fairly recent widower and loves to cook and experiment with food.

(I thought this little monthly treat would make him happy)

Are there any other food related subs out there that you would recommend?

Also do you know if all first boxes come with a welcome tote?

Thank you all again!!!!!

Edit: How does this sub compare to Love With Food?

This will be my first month of Goodies Co but I enjoy Love With Food. I like that they donate a meal for every box, makes me feel less guilty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you all again!!!!!

Goodies is cheaper than love with food and you get a lot more - larger sizes by far. Both are good though.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you all again!!!!!

So if you're waitlisted and signed up via the $7 link that a friend gave me... when you're pulled off the waitlist, do you still get the sub box for $7?? 

Well... no shipping email yet, but the site has the info for the January box and I'm getting "Box 1" this month.  

Has anyone seen any hints or spoilers?  I'm dying of curiosity!

I logged into the website, then went to my account (in the little section at the top right), then clicked on my orders (column on the left).  The January order should be at the top, click on the blue "view details" link.  It should expand, and then you'll be able to see which box you're getting!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... no shipping email yet, but the site has the info for the January box and I'm getting "Box 1" this month.  

Has anyone seen any hints or spoilers?  I'm dying of curiosity!
I'm getting Box 2! Oooh the suspense, I wonder what the variations are like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by USAFWifey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So if you're waitlisted and signed up via the $7 link that a friend gave me... when you're pulled off the waitlist, do you still get the sub box for $7?? 
The Goodies box has always cost $7, so yes you'll get the sub for $7.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I logged into the website, then went to my account (in the little section at the top right), then clicked on my orders (column on the left).  The January order should be at the top, click on the blue "view details" link.  It should expand, and then you'll be able to see which box you're getting!
Whew! thank you

Wow! At least 4 different variations this month! And their FB page has been dead silent on spoilers.... Crazy!

Box 1 for me, I hope it is as amazing as the others have been. This is probably my favorite sub!

Box 5! I love the variations, but I kinda hate them too, becuase I almost always prefer a different one than what I get. There might be a life lesson there, but I am refusing to learn it.

Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box 5! I love the variations, but I kinda hate them too, becuase I almost always prefer a different one than what I get. There might be a life lesson there, but I am refusing to learn it.
Yeah I definitely want to know what in my profile made them send me mint cookies instead of caramel ones last month! If I end up having box envy of the other 4+ variations this month, I may go back and reset my profile to see if that improves things.

Back