Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box 1 for me too. I don't mind waiting for them. They have never not shipped or disappointed me so I don't mind being patient. Good munchies come to those who wait.
smile.gif

Hmmm.. I was able to sign up about a week or two ago and I don't see anywhere that a box number is listed. Anyone else?

Then you probably won't get this month's box. I signed up in Dec but I missed the cut off date by a few days so no Dec box for me.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm.. I was able to sign up about a week or two ago and I don't see anywhere that a box number is listed. Anyone else?

I'm getting box 1 this month. Last month I was ecstatic with box 2 since I looove mint flavored things.

Did they ever release a theme? I remember them hinting about it on the FB page, but nothing after that... 

Originally Posted by USAFWifey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So if you're waitlisted and signed up via the $7 link that a friend gave me... when you're pulled off the waitlist, do you still get the sub box for $7?? 
I just got off it last week and it was still $7. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I'd contact them to be sure. 

I can't wait for my first box (February's I think)! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Lindalk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's suppose to be a healthy box, they posted it on Facebook.
Hopefully the type that introduces us to yummy healthy stuff instead of gross fruit bars and supplements!  I can't wait to see some spoilers!

I received my invite and I'm in for Feb! Do you know if you can sign up for more than 1 in a household? I think I want to sign up for a 2nd one with my other email.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my invite and I'm in for Feb! Do you know if you can sign up for more than 1 in a household? I think I want to sign up for a 2nd one with my other email.
I don't see why not but I would double check the site to be sure it is ok. There is very little variation in the boxes so keep that in mind.

Back