Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you JenniferV (big fan of your blog, by the way) those cookies were amazing. I had to stop myself from buying another box when I saw them at Walmart last week. I really hope I can find the hummus/chip packs you guys got this month. I suspended my account while I try Love with Food but I LOVE hummus and snack packs are awesome!

Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you JenniferV (big fan of your blog, by the way) those cookies were amazing. I had to stop myself from buying another box when I saw them at Walmart last week. I really hope I can find the hummus/chip packs you guys got this month. I suspended my account while I try Love with Food but I LOVE hummus and snack packs are awesome!
Aww, thank you!  And I LOVE those snack packs too.  I need more ASAP!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Box #4.  I was pleased.  But loved those cookies from last month much more than anything in here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Me too! Those cookies were awesome! They don't sell them at my local Wal-Mart of course (probably a good thing...lol) 
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back