Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so pumped for this box. My last box is all gone already and I'm set for more.

I think it goes without saying but this is the best VALUE box I've ever gotten or ever will get ( without a special deal from another site).

I was wondering-- Goodies Co says they are in Beta mode. Does this mean that once they get out of Beta, we won't get the boxes, or that the price will go up? It's never been quite clear to me. I signed up for it last summer when they sent the first round of emails.. I haven't seen anything on the site about it being temporary, but Beta usually means  " You are testing a service which we will roll out fully in the near future".

Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing on WalMart's part?

Originally Posted by LillyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it goes without saying but this is the best VALUE box I've ever gotten or ever will get ( without a special deal from another site).

I was wondering-- Goodies Co says they are in Beta mode. Does this mean that once they get out of Beta, we won't get the boxes, or that the price will go up? It's never been quite clear to me. I signed up for it last summer when they sent the first round of emails.. I haven't seen anything on the site about it being temporary, but Beta usually means  " You are testing a service which we will roll out fully in the near future".

Does anyone know if this is a temporary thing on WalMart's part?
We have a special intro price, supposedly. It'll get more expensive for new sign-ups later on.

I can't wait! I love this box!  It is definitely the best deal of all the ones I get.  I also think it's way too successful for Walmart to do this as a temporary thing.  Raise the price for new subscribers, maybe, but from what I can see on the FB page, their waitlist is well over a month now.  

Hopefully, it won't be ALL healthy stuff this month!  I'd have to give the whole thing to my hubby! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

COOL. Thanks for the info.. I've been afraid it would be discontinued.. I mean, the value is really good, and those types of things don't tend to stick around for me, LOL.

What is this about Jan. having a health food theme? Is it really? Not more green leafy chips, OMG!

I finally got off the waitlist last month, so this box will be my first! Super excited because it looks like you guys have gotten some great goodies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LillyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

COOL. Thanks for the info.. I've been afraid it would be discontinued.. I mean, the value is really good, and those types of things don't tend to stick around for me, LOL.

What is this about Jan. having a health food theme? Is it really? Not more green leafy chips, OMG!
That was just a guess! They haven't released a theme yet! But most of the food subs seem to do a health focus after all the sweet stuff we eat over the holidays.  I was just hoping if they did that as a theme, they threw in at least one guilty pleasure ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  but I have no inside info or spoilers, sorry! lol

I finally got my invite today!!! jealous I wont be getting my first box until February.. this was the longest I waited for for a sub box

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my invite today!!! jealous I wont be getting my first box until February.. this was the longest I waited for for a sub box
Me too! 
yess.gif
I also got an extra invite sent to my other email - I'm not sure if they are in any way connected to the email used to sign up, because if not, I'll gladly give it away. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got in too, and hopefully this will take over for my Craveboxes for a bit. Looks like if you got the invite today, you're set for Feb. Too bad it doesn't start this month.. haha (though my wallet is probably thanking me).

Just got my invite too! I need another sub box like I need a hole in my head, but it's not like that's stopped me before. I mean, it's so cheap, how could I not subscribe?!

I FINALLY got my invite today, and I signed up immediately! I wonder if I'll be getting this month (fingers crossed, but unlikely) or the next. Either way I'm so happy to have gotten in while its still $7, I swear I've been waiting at least two months.

Edit: I read the above posts, February it is. I'm still beyond excited though. I've been keeping up with all the Goodies threads and each month I am so jealous.

I received my invitation today but won't get my first box until March. But I am happy I finally signed up and can't wait to get my box.
yess.gif

when do they typically arrive for you ladies on the west coat? I'm guessing with holiday shipping, last month's (my first box) was delayed--I didn't get it until the 27th. I wish they did sneak peeks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

SO HAPPY for you new Goodies Co subscribers!!  Every box has gotten better than the one before it! You are going to be so happy with the size and contents for the money, I think.

I've been a member starting with the first box and the ONLY item I had ever tried was a small sample of Nutella spread. LOL.

They really do send things which are unique, IMO. Oh, and the Oogies popcorn one month.. I think it was in a Conscious Box last year and I loved it then too.

I was on the waiting list for about a month and received my invitation today. I love watching all of the monthly Goodies boxes and hope you guys have a great January box !
yay.gif

Latest posts

Back