Google Fun

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Somehow people keep surprising me with the things they find on Internet. Here's a funny thing that a friend of mine found... Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site: 1) Go to www.Google.com 2) Type in weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return) 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search" 4) Read the "error message" carefully. Someone at Google has a sense of humour. And will probably be fired soon... And yes it does actually work!

BushBasher alert!

Originally Posted by laura127

Somehow people keep surprising me with the things they find on Internet. Here's a funny thing that a friend of mine found... Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"

4) Read the "error message" carefully.

Someone at Google has a sense of humour. And will probably be fired soon...

And yes it does actually work!

Originally Posted by laura127 Somehow people keep surprising me with the things they find on Internet. Here's a funny thing that a friend of mine found... Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site: 1) Go to www.Google.com 2) Type in weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return) 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search" 4) Read the "error message" carefully. Someone at Google has a sense of humour. And will probably be fired soon... And yes it does actually work! That's hilarious!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=3 width=400><TBODY><TR><TD id=tableProps vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD id=tableProps2 vAlign=center align=left width=360>These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2>The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2><HR color=#c0c0c0 noShade>Please try the following:

[*]<LI id=instructionsText1>Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

<LI id=instructionsText2>If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

<LI id=instructionsText3>To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO. <LI id=list4>If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.

If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,

click Detect weapons <LI id=instructionsText5>Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install. <LI id=instructionsText4>If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.

[*]Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error

Iraqi Explorer

Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I posted the page below, so people can see the page long after it's pulled.
wink.gif

OK OK OK that's enuf LOL Ok I happen to find it funny too, but I really love Bush

Originally Posted by laura127

Somehow people keep surprising me with the things they find on Internet. Here's a funny thing that a friend of mine found... Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site: 1) Go to www.Google.com 2) Type in weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return) 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search" 4) Read the "error message" carefully. Someone at Google has a sense of humour. And will probably be fired soon... And yes it does actually work!

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle>

Holy Spell Check, Batman!!

It's DEFENSE not 'defence!' OOOOPS.

</TD><TD align=left width="75%">
books-mini-icon-22x22.gif
Pieces of Intelligence: The Existential Poetry of Donald H.Rumsfeld

Availability: usually dispatched within 24 hours.

Free UK delivery on orders over £25 with Super Saver Delivery. See details & conditionsSynopsis

Kahlil Gibran meets George W. Bush meets Robert Frost: who'd have thought that America's most outspoken Secretary of Defence in decades would have turned public commentary into a form of poetry? Donald Rumsfeld is not just a two-time Secretary of Defence, former CEO, former White House Chief of... Read more

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Pinktronic Am I the only anti-bush person on this website? =*( I like this website http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbuti...himanyway.com/ OMG... LOL @ The link, you devil!
newricardo.gif
You have just opened a danger zone and I am sure you will be hearing from our most staunch Republican, Masta Tony soon.

I take the 5th- not even in the mood to get political!!!

LLbanner3.jpg

Im not political nor do I believe in politics. But, my friend sent me that link... and I just agree w/it. Plus if I were anything in the game of politics I'd be Democratic. Whatever happened to this countries democracy for the people by the people? I think someone flushed that down the toilet a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh it's kewl to be anti-Bush in my book. Just like I can be anti "I didn't have sex with that woman" guy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL @ johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway name

Take this!!!

tony1.jpg

This ones for you, T!
newbillclinton.gif
newhandcuffs.gif

Maybe it's because I am poor and have always been poor. And, my families poor that I hate republicans (they have a horribly BAD reputation). Plus Micheal Moore rocks! Maybe I am liberal? F*** if I know what I am.

Hahahaha LOVE IT! Good one! Altho I do respect Clinton for his way of collecting people's popularity and possibly one of the greatest speaking presidents we have seen (besides Reagan)

Originally Posted by Californian

This ones for you, T!
newbillclinton.gif
newhandcuffs.gif

Plus... anti "I didn't have sex with that woman" guy ... I just don't think someones sex life plays into how they run a country. How many presidents had affairs that just didn't make it public? And, we like found out years/decades/centuries later that so & so president was having an affair.

Oh I mean't his lieing under oath, I don't care about his sex life.

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

Plus... anti "I didn't have sex with that woman" guy ... I just don't think someones sex life plays into how they run a country. How many presidents had affairs that just didn't make it public? And, we like found out years/decades/centuries later that so & so president was having an affair.

Yeah, neither do I. Most people cared more about the fact that he was having an affair then they did to the fact that he lied under oath.

Latest posts

Back