Google Fun

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. It just gave him a "slimeback" apearance with many

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

Yeah, neither do I. Most people cared more about the fact that he was having an affair then they did to the fact that he lied under oath.

WHoa, Micheal Moore??? WHOA! He has, what you call, a "horribly BAD reputation" at not telling the truth. Ehh I guess that goes with the territory (Clinton not telling truth)

Maybe it's because I am poor and have always been poor. And, my families poor that I hate republicans (they have a horribly BAD reputation). Plus Micheal Moore rocks! Maybe I am liberal? F*** if I know what I am.

Both Moore and Clintoon are liars. Ok, I'm done.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So, I have heard... I have heard it's not that he doesn't tell the truth... it's just that he doesn't tell it all... which I guess most people consider to be lying?

Yeah, agreed.

So, I have heard... I have heard it's not that he doesn't tell the truth... it's just that he doesn't tell it all... which I guess most people consider to be lying?

And, one last thing. Democrats say Bush lies... republicans say Mike/Clinton lie... Im done too. It'll never end. It's always going to be a back and forth battle. Sucks the US has to be SOOOO divided/segregated. UNITED WE STAND? LMAO f*** that.

Latest posts

Back