Gordan Ramsey's Kitchen NightMares

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I personally love Chef Ramsey, and this show is a guilt pleasure of mine. I began watching the BBC America version before the American version started.

Who else watches this?

I watch this! It really grosses me out to see some of those kitchens. I have seen a few of the UK version, and the one US version episode (although I've seen the entire season preview and it looks really good!) I love Chef Ramsay, he's awesome.
smile.gif
I'm just hoping I remember what day it comes on.

I do! Some of those kitchens are so NASTY! I can't believe they were serving food!

I also watch Hell's Kitchen as well. Ramsey comes off as being such an a-hole most of the time on that show, which is why I watch it. However I also love this show because you get to see a different side of him. It's nice to see the nice side of his personality as well!
smile.gif

Gordon Ramsay - I definitely would! yum.

I saw him at the Good Food Show this year (I was there for work), my workmate got a good pic of him. He's even hotter in real life!

I don't watch Hell's Kitchen, but I actually like the Kitchen Nightmares show.
smile.gif
I think it's great that he's helping these restaurants out (they really need it!!!). lol.

he is hilarious,lol

i loved the last episode where he fired the two chefs at some sea side restuarant.but i was mad when they said 5 months later they sold the place..

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gordon Ramsay - I definitely would! yum.
I saw him at the Good Food Show this year (I was there for work), my workmate got a good pic of him. He's even hotter in real life!

Lucky you! ...was he still swearing?
laughing.gif

I like Kitchin Nightmares than The F-word or Hell's Kitchen.

I also watch hells kitchen, When I was over in england at my bf's house we watched the uk version of kitchen nightmares, and its on tonight here so i'll be watching
smile.gif
woo yea KN may be better that HK, but i still love watching them both! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lucky you! ...was he still swearing?
laughing.gif

No, dammit!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't watch Hell's Kitchen, but I actually like the Kitchen Nightmares show.
smile.gif
I think it's great that he's helping these restaurants out (they really need it!!!). lol. I think it's great when the people running the restaurants act like they don't want his help. I'm sitting there thinking, "Then why in the hell did you ask him for help?"

my hubby complained about me watching reality tv, but then he caught and episode of KN and now he's hooked on chef ramsey! i love this show!

I love Gordan Ramsay so so much. He's my favourite man on TV! I like F word better than Kitchen Nightmares, but as long as he's in it, I'll watch it.

Did anyone see that pub one? That man so desperately wanted to make it special
frown.gif

I love Chef Ramsey! The man is too funny! He will cuss you out, and tell you how worthless you are, and swear up a storm....all the while remaining calm! It's crazy! One one show, he was right in the guys ear, cussin him out! Now only Chef Ramsey can do that and not get knocked out!! LOL

I love Gordon Ramsey! I watched one episode of Kitchen Nightmares where he poached two of the restaurant's staff to work in his own restaurant, I thought that was pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back