Gorgeous Make Up- but don´t know shich colors!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi together!!!

Need your help again! I found TWO different Make up styles that I adore so much. I would immediately buy those colors but I got NO clue which colors are used.
icon_sad.gif

I know that it is to difficult to find out the exactly colors. But perhaps there are some Mac products which are nearly the same. Perhaps you can help me out!
icon_wink.gif

Thank you sooo much!!!!!

Hi Trisha..!!!!

Thank you so much!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I immediately printed out your suggestions. You are such a honey!!!! I guess there will be no chance for me to get NARS or Stila products here in Germany. But there are Mac, Bobbi Brown and benefit counters here. So perhaps there are colors which are near to the NARS and Stila products.

By the way: I just read your Make up instructions for doing eye make up! They look so fabulous and perfect on you! I wish I could try this but it would cost so much money to buy all those products! But even adoring your make ups makes such a fun!!! ! Thanks for sharing it: you are one of my big idols here in board!!
icon_wink.gif

Bye,

Sabrina

Thanx Trisha! I will definately try that! But it is so hard at the beginning. I often see blushes which colors I find so great but then I buy it and it looks absolutely terrible on me! That´s so disappointing. The same with lipsticks: I cannot reckon how the colors will look on my face!
icon_sad.gif

Trisha, do you know if here on board are any topics where there are example pictures for the different Mac blushes?
confused.gif

I followed up all your make up tuturiols step by step. You´re a really artist. Everything looks so perfect! I absolutely adore your smokey eye look. Do you perhaps know which nude lipstick color and which lipgloss you used in the smokey eye tuturiol for your nude lip look? It looks so gorgeous!
icon_smile.gif

Thank u for everything! I wished so much much that there were any cance for me to return all your favours!!!!
icon_neutral.gif

Bye,

Sabrina
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Sabrina! I 2nd all of Trisha's suggestions. Also as she said herself, dont worry about not being able to access the exact products she mentioned. I'm sure you'd be able to carry off that look with the brands that are available to you in Germany
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Trisha, do you know if here on board are any topics where there are example pictures for the different Mac blushes?
confused.gif
Check the picture gallery to see real swatches of different make-up cproducts.

Back