Got my Stila Sale haul today!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Wow! that was fast! It came through UPS if anyone is waiting for their hauls.

-8 pan palette

-henna e/s

-summer e/s

-jade e/s

-pigalle e/s

-barefoot contessa e/s

-melon e/s

-mystic e/s

-cassis e/s

-#4 AOS

-#7 AOS

-#10 AOS

Then I got my gloss.com order like 2 seconds ago!

-lemongrass lipglaze

-mango lipgalze

and got samples of :

-stila major lash mascara

-chanel chance perfume. but that's my HG perfume anyways

i'll post a pic in a sec

Ohhh... the envy...
icon_cry.gif
... maybe i can use this as my inspiration for the fotd dare to be... lol... i've always wanted to try stila but never really took that step...

Originally Posted by Liz Wow! that was fast! It came through UPS if anyone is waiting for their hauls.
-8 pan palette

-henna e/s

-summer e/s

-jade e/s

-pigalle e/s

-barefoot contessa e/s

-melon e/s

-mystic e/s

-cassis e/s

-#4 AOS

-#7 AOS

-#10 AOS

Then I got my gloss.com order like 2 seconds ago!

-lemongrass lipglaze

-mango lipgalze

and got samples of :

-stila major lash mascara

-chanel chance perfume. but that's my HG perfume anyways

i'll post a pic in a sec

i'm waiting i ordered mine sunday when did you order yours? i got.................

diamond lil

fairytale

vine

shore

jezebel

icon

apricot

henna

melon

starlight (all eyeshadows)

platinum/potpourri

twilight/sapphire (eye duos)

inviting(it gloss)

this is kinda my first stila haul the only other thing i have ordered from them is a kit from qvc so i hope i made good choices i could only look online so we will see:icon_love

Congrats on your haul!! I haven't gotten mine yet and finished my ordering by Friday.......but mine has to travel to Texas

Very nice haul!! I cant wait for mine to arrive. I'd decided not to order anything since my stash is out of control. Then at the 11th hour on Sunday, I found myself dialing the number to Valley Fair. I dont know how that happened!!!
icon_question.gif

I think peer pressure has a little to do with it!!!.....lol

It's a group phenomenon.......I gotta try it if the group is........I don't know
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am just glad it was on sale....

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Very nice haul!! I cant wait for mine to arrive. I'd decided not to order anything since my stash is out of control. Then at the 11th hour on Sunday, I found myself dialing the number to Valley Fair. I dont know how that happened!!!
icon_question.gif

Great haul, Liz. I hope I get mine before my trip on Thursday so I can have some fun on vacation. They told me mine was going out Monday, so I hope I get it tomorrow.

hehehe. thanks guys! it is peer pressure! but i won't be buying any more makeup for awhile. till the rebel rock and skin finishes come out. and there isn't much that i want from rebel rock (thank god!)

i'll take pics in awhile.

i agree w/ you Liz definitely peer pressure. i never even used stila before i joined this web site
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 i agree w/ you Liz definitely peer pressure. i never even used stila before i joined this web site
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. me too!!! i had only used mac, some clinique and benefit.

Great haul! And fab that you got it all so soon.

Enjoy!!

Oh, and what's the orange shade in the palette - bottom left?

thanks! it's melon i believe

Originally Posted by Bhav Great haul! And fab that you got it all so soon.Enjoy!!

Oh, and what's the orange shade in the palette - bottom left?

Originally Posted by Liz thanks! it's melon i believe Cheers! I'll have to check it out coz it looks fab!

Great haul Liz!!!!
claps.gif
I'm sure you will love Stila's products like I do!!! I love Jade I use it with Kahlo and one month ago I also bought Summer!! I love it I use to pair it with Kitten!!! But I have never tried Shadow Pots before, how are they like??I have oily lids and I usually avoid creamy eyeshadows!:icon_love What do you think about the Lip Glazes
icon_question.gif
Lip Glazes and eyeshadows are my favourite Stila products!!!I suggest you to buy more Stila products you will love them!!

thanks! i love the colors i got! not sure how the shadow pots are ON. i only tested it on my hand. but it's really smooth.

i like the lip glazes. but they're so expensive! i like the pen style.

Originally Posted by Sophia Great haul Liz!!!!
claps.gif
I'm sure you will love Stila's products like I do!!! I love Jade I use it with Kahlo and one month ago I also bought Summer!! I love it I use to pair it with Kitten!!! But I have never tried Shadow Pots before, how are they like??I have oily lids and I usually avoid creamy eyeshadows!:icon_love What do you think about the Lip Glazes
icon_question.gif
Lip Glazes and eyeshadows are my favourite Stila products!!!I suggest you to buy more Stila products you will love them!!

Latest posts

Back