Got my teachers for the year :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wednesday I went and got my timetable for school. I really don't like any of my teachers... I actually like one teacher and that's it!

FEEL BAD FOR ME, I need it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are you sure you want your full name, high school name, and student ID number available to everyone on the internet?

I'm not trying to be rude, but you might want to be careful!

i totally feel your pain. i got an A from my first teacher and a B from the second one on the same subvject !! everyone knows the sec teacher sucks and i was so unlucky to have him in my class last year!!!!!

bad teacher really affects your grade >_<!!!!!!!

wow you do some crazy subjects
smile.gif
good luck with the teachers!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you sure you want your full name, high school name, and student ID number available to everyone on the internet?
I'm not trying to be rude, but you might want to be careful!

Yeah, there are alot of creeps on the net.

I do feel bad for you. You have a day 1 to 9?? THAT SUCKS lol we have day 1 and day 2 and the mornings never change. Also although my classes start about half hour earlier than yours, schools done by 2:20. Your almost there till 4!
10.gif
God if I had to memorize 9 differently scheduly days Id go crazy and Id always be late. I remember in middle school we had day 1 to 8 and that was insanity to me.

Anyways yes I agree with the other people in this thread too, the internet is full of weirdos, Id block out your personal info from that schdule you posted...

Back