Got Raw Milk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Milk makes me all mucousy so I drink soy or rice milk. Silk soy Chocolate milk is awesome!!! Tastes like Hersheys!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Milk makes me all mucousy so I drink soy or rice milk. Rice milk is yummy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Take a look at:

realmilk.org

this was written by the Weston A. Price foundation...who have some very interesting and compelling beliefs about nutrition.

I grew up drinking "fresh" milk, it was not raw because we used to boil it first, we were afraid of the bacteria. It was sad because there were many farmers who couldn't sell all the milk and they had to damp it to the river.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Milk makes me all mucousy so I drink soy or rice milk. Lisa,
icon_biggrin.gif
...i love Soy milk too,..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and rice milk i just remember my mom
,..ooh i miss to drink rice milk!!!,.
icon_smile.gif

I only drink soy milk so I'm of no help. I once tried to go totally organic but it became to costly. I know that's not an issue for you!! BRAVO!! I'll be there one day!

If yr truly interested in cutting out all the crap check out a book called ULTRAPREVENTION by Dr. Mark Hyman and Dr. Mark Liponis. Better yet....take a vacation at Canyon Ranch. I would if I could, but it would require a babysitter and all kinds of stuff. If you have any questions.....let me know. It's a GREAT book!

I did tons of research on this already and I've been drinking raw milk for a little while now and I love it...so much more flavor. I still give my son regular organic milk...I don't want to introduce him to raw milk yet, but it's all I drink now!

Latest posts

Back