Got Sephora's fall catalog in the mail

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
everything was sooooo pretty! i wanted it all!

there is a new nar's e/s that looks pretty.

Originally Posted by Liz everything was sooooo pretty! i wanted it all!
there is a new nar's e/s that looks pretty.

Ooh, I got mine yesterday...I love the new Czarina theme! I want to try Benefit's new Bluff Dust powder! There were a lot of pretty eggplant and purple eyeshadows and glosses in there, too, but I am trying to use up the infinite amounts of those that I already have...we'll see how long that lasts...Liz, did you see the Christian Dior palette in there? $50 for a highlight duo!
icon_eek.gif
I don't know anything about their makeup quality wise, but I love the packaging!

I know, I'm shallow...:icon_love

Originally Posted by anne7 did you see the Christian Dior palette in there? $50 for a highlight duo!
icon_eek.gif
I don't know anything about their makeup quality wise, but I love the packaging!I know, I'm shallow...:icon_love

I have some Dior stuff and the quality is pretty good. The powder e/s go on nicely so I would imagine that the highlighting duo would go on well too.

I just got mine as well. Things I am eyeing up are Benefit's Roadside Attractions eye palettes, Sephora Midnight palette, BE Glimmer in True Gold, Two Faced Snow Bunny, Tarte cheekstain, Pop Beestung, Escada perfume..too many items.

I got my catolog in the mail. I was very impressed! I would list all the things I want but it would be almost the whole catalog.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have some Dior stuff and the quality is pretty good. ITA, same feeling here.

Originally Posted by jennyb Has anyone tried the jonathon product Dirt. That sounds interesting. I read reviews for it on makeupalley, and they aren't too good; I think that if you can try this beforehand or order it from somewhere with a good return policy, it might be worth checking out. Tell us what you think if you do end up getting it though!

I haven't gotten mine yet. Interesting...I know I'm on their mailing list.

I'll have to wait a few more days I guess.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I haven't gotten mine yet. Interesting...I know I'm on their mailing list. I'll have to wait a few more days I guess.
icon_neutral.gif

Me too
frown.gif
I'm dying to get this one now after reading all the posts.

i love czarina's look, especially the lips! i just don't like lip palettes, for some reason, or else i'd buy it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i love czarina's look, especially the lips! i just don't like lip palettes, for some reason, or else i'd buy it. That's what I thought, too. The color is a pretty pinky nude, but I don't like lip palettes becasue you have to use a lip brush (sticking my finger in it all the time grosses me out), which is just too much work for me. I would rather just use a tube lipstick. So at least I am never tempted by lip palettes or pot gloss!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by schlemmerm3779 NO fair! NO Fair! I want mine, my mom probably threw it out
mad.gif
YOUR MOM DOES THAT, TOO?! UGH! she ALWAYS throws my catalogs out!! the latest one was sephora and benefit!

WooHoo! Got mine today. I love all the looks especially the pink and red-brown eye shadow colors. So much tempting stuff, but I think I can recreate some of the looks with the products I already have.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl WooHoo! Got mine today. I love all the looks especially the pink and red-brown eye shadow colors. So much tempting stuff, but I think I can recreate some of the looks with the products I already have. I love looking at everything, but I can't afford a lot, so I try to replicate the looks using what I already have. I think its fun to be creative with what you already have and rediscover stuff that you havent used for awhile.

Latest posts

Back