got stretchmarks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering who else gained a ton of weight and stretch marks when they were pregnant!? I know I did, and a few months ago I started the infamous "itworks" wraps as well as the firming cream and it has been my savior! While it faded my stretch marks it also was toning my stomach and got me motivated to go to the gym and continue my weight loss quest!  Has anyone else had luck with this product? 

hey hun

I just gave birth 6months ago and i have some stretch marks as well my doctor told me anything work as long as you treat them right away , i never tried that product in particular but I'm going to look for it on amazon lol also what works for me is TANNING it is a dramatic change for me and your should definitely try that x3

Lil late, but Mamma Mio tummy rub is the best thing for me, I didn't get even one stretch mark ( my boy is 6 months now).I think they also have post pregnancy care, including for stretch mark.

Latest posts

Back