Gotta brag a little. MAC Lustrevision

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I got my first MAC LustreVision shadow, mineralism, in a swap. I dont know WHAT MAC did, but this lustre version is SO much better then the lustres i have, like Idol Eyes etc. I guess they changed the recipe. No smearing, streaking or barely-there color or flaking all other the place. Was easy to apply and LOOKS GREAT! I think, that mineralism is a combination of SOBA and Coquette with silvery only in the lustre finish.

Just thought i'd share.

How is it that I haven't heard about these e/s? Are/Were they LE or exclusive to a PRO store or something? They sound really nice!!

I hate the way mac always does these limited editions or exclusives,it sucks!But i hope you enjoy it Macforme!We should protest to mac,leave the stuff on their online site,just take it out of the stores!

oh how I hate these exclusives, like the Asia exclusives and the North American exclusive and Nordstrom exclusive and whatnot.

they gotta do an Austria-exclusive one day-that would make ME very happy at least
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I think Lustrevision is an Asia exclusive....not fair since it sounds so awesome!
icon_evil.gif
Wow, that sucks!! I hate exclusive stuff.
icon_evil.gif

I don't like it either.... I want to see and feel it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Wow, that sucks!! I hate exclusive stuff.
icon_evil.gif

eeegads- i sorry. Didn't mean to *rub it in*.. the LustreVisions are Asia Exclusives, which to me is not fair.. and yes, i did post this on another board and got BASHED for mentioning my thoughts on the unfairness. However there are lustrevisions on eBay.. they are 15 USD in Singapore, just to give you an idea.. As for the texture.. well, all i can say is they go on really nicely..No where near like the texture of Idol Eyes which is the WORST.. More like Filament or even RetroSpeck.. now that i have worn it 2 days in a row.. yea, its a great color, but if you see the RebelRock collection, the colors are ALMOST the same.. note, i said ALMOST..there is no green, but the pink and beigy colors remind me of them. see REBELROCK here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=7925&page=1

Originally Posted by Trisha I know where you are coming from Arielle! Temperley was meant to be UK only as she is a Brit designer! x oh I didn´t know they named the collection after a desiger-never heard of her name

Back