Great experince at MAC counter yesterday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had yesterday at the MAC counter at Belk's. It was "event time" and they were showing everyone how to use the new Naturally Eccentric items. I had an appointment because my husband and I were going to dinner so I wanted to llok really nice. The MUA asked me which products I wanted to use and I told her to use the Free to Be eye quads because I had already bought it but heard so many negatives aout it that I might be returning it. OMG-I love that quad. She used:

Free to be on lid only, Crochet on crease and just above, Sensibility right on brow bone, and Smut as liner on top and Free to be as liner on lower. It was so pretty. I will redo the look and post.

I ended up buying the Lash Prep and Prime ( I cant say enough good things about there Prep and Prime products, I already told y'all how much I loved the Prep and Prime lip! Also, they were talking people out of buyin fake lashes and trying the lash Prep and Prime and it looked like they did have on fake lashes!) I also bought creme blush in uncommon, first attempt at creme blush but it looked so pretty, and Damzel lipglass. I also emailed MAC to let them know what a good job at MUA are doing at my local Belk's!

Thats great Gina! I love when they go out of their way to help you - they do that here at mine... its nice!

That's great, Regina
smile.gif
Glad u got a great MUA there.

That's great that you had such a fab experience at the MAC counter, Regina!!
smile.gif
The SAs at my local counter are super too - I really should write MAC sometime and tell them how great the staff there is!

I didn't realize you live in NC, Regina! I knew you must live somewhere around here though as Belk is just a regional chain. I actually worked for them for a few months, but I hated it, and that's another story, LOL!

Glad you had such a positive experience... and that the MA changed your mind about the FTB Quad! You're lucky the lash prep and prime worked for you... it just isn't agreeing with my lashes!
frown.gif

yay, i'm glad you had a good experience! i was at the counter a few days ago, too, and had a good one, too.

What part of North Carolina do you live?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme That's great that you had such a fab experience at the MAC counter, Regina!!
smile.gif
The SAs at my local counter are super too - I really should write MAC sometime and tell them how great the staff there is!
I didn't realize you live in NC, Regina! I knew you must live somewhere around here though as Belk is just a regional chain. I actually worked for them for a few months, but I hated it, and that's another story, LOL!

i'm glad that you had such a wonderful time at Mac, and that you enjoyed your experience so much. it's good to see that i am not so much the minority after all. i always have great experiences at my mac too, b/c the other day i went to get a s/f and a 15 palette and the mua Raul ended up making up my whole face and i told him he didn't have too. i will definitely have to try the prep + prime products!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am serious about the prep and Prime. I do not think you will be disappointed!

Originally Posted by devinjhans i'm glad that you had such a wonderful time at Mac, and that you enjoyed your experience so much. it's good to see that i am not so much the minority after all. i always have great experiences at my mac too, b/c the other day i went to get a s/f and a 15 palette and the mua Raul ended up making up my whole face and i told him he didn't have too. i will definitely have to try the prep + prime products!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YAY! I am glad that you had an awesome time at the counter and that the MA was a great one. At the counter that I usually go to, its hit and miss. I know which MAs are the nice one and I know which MA's arent getting my sale. LOL

I too love the Prep + Prime for the lashes.

Latest posts

Back