Great tip against wrinkles and acne scars!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else who has tested the Too faced lip injection to plump out wrinkles or acne scars? A friend of mine told me about this beauty cure, and since I already had one at home I decided to try it. You just smudge it on the wrinkle and leave it on for an hour (press quite hard when you apply it, so it really sinks into the skin), and then dry it off. It can be a bit red for a while, but when the redness lays down the wrinkle has dissappeared...! Never going to buy an expensive wrinkle cream again, just use the same I do for my lips. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I´m so stunned over the result!!!! My friend uses it for her old acne scars, and her cheeks and forehead look all smooth again after this cure, she had a bit of an cratered skin before.

Anyone out there that had tested another lip plumper for this? Does it give the same result?
So sorry about my bad english, I´m from Holland. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have never tried anything like this before. As asked by another member, is it painful? How long do the results last? Is this a daily skincare routine, or do you only have to apply it periodically? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back