Grenier is open to dating Hilton according to E!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos Gets the Exclusive Scoop From Grenier on His Relationship With The Heiress And His Real Feelings About Her

Los Angeles, September 17, 2007 – Amidst a swell of rumors that the two are dating, "Entourage's" Adrian Grenier finally set the record straight officially about his relationship with Paris Hilton to E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos at HBO's Emmy party last night.

"We're not [dating]," he told Kristin. "But there's always the world of possibility."

"I think she's absolutely wonderful," Grenier continued. "I really like her, genuinely. So there's that. Just genuine human to human appreciation."

"But she also has a very unique experience that I'm curious about. It's an experience that she's been intertwined with for many years. Well beyond the many years that I've had to experience this sort of celebrity situation. So you know we're sort of helping each other out. We're sort of mutual mentors."

Just this past month, E! Online broke the news that the two were working together to go more "green" as Grenier helped Hilton find a new environmentally-friendly home.

For more dish and to see exclusive video of the interview through E! Online's broadband channel, The Vine, log on to "Watch With Kristin" on E! Online at www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/.

I am so disappointed in Adrian.

Back