Grey's Anatomy **Spoilers inside**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither. How saw was Dr Burke when he was talking to his patient about a broken heart? It made me want to give him hug. I think a little sumthing sumthing is going to happen with Izzy and Alex.

I love, LOVE this show...this season is so good, too! It's so hard to hate Dr. Sheperd's (Dr. Hottie's) wife (ex?)...and I'm just dying for Cristina and Dr. Burke to finally talk about her pregnancy/mistopic. I also loved how Meredith's mom thought that George was her husband "Thatch. And, yeah, I think there's a little sumthing, sumthing gonna happen between Izzy and and whats-his-name - Alex. But most of all, I'm just dying to see what will happen between Dr. McDreamy and Meredith. You know he loves her....

tongue.gif

This is a pretty cool link: http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/about.html

:icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol Me neither. How saw was Dr Burke when he was talking to his patient about a broken heart? It made me want to give him hug. I think a little sumthing sumthing is going to happen with Izzy and Alex. I think that was the first time we got to see that side of him. Izzy and Alex (another cutie), cute storyline. Maybe they want to make Alex's character more likeable. I really liked the epsiode. Very intense, like you said, and we got to see all the characters really get involved and like a huge family. I hope that came across the right way. I want to work there.
smile.gif

I would want to work there just so I could get into Dr. McDreamy's pants... oopppsss, did I say that out loud?

Originally Posted by Marisol I would want to work there just so I could get into Dr. McDreamy's pants... oopppsss, did I say that out loud? Dayum, girl!

He is So FINE!! (swoon...sigh...)

Originally Posted by Marisol You gotta admit... the man is FINE!
greysanatomy_frankockenfels.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol You gotta admit... the man is FINE!
greysanatomy_frankockenfels.jpg

mmmhhhhhmmmm
wink.gif

Of course I've been watching! Mr. Dempsey is my man! LOL! I look forward to Sunday night all week. This season is even better than last season I think. Unlike Desperate Housewives which I really liked last season but don't you think it's a little out there with the guy locked in the basement and everything.

Originally Posted by Marisol Has anyone been watching? Tonight's episode was a great one. So intense!

HI- Sorry I'm 5 months late in posting but I just saw this. Hope you are watching this season. I still have my crush on Dr. Shephard.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Jennie- lol I am 34 too, and he definitely is HOT! I will tune in next Sunday to watch this! Thanks guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Did you watch tonight's episode? What is going on with Alex? My guess is that he worried about the exam and that is why he is being a jerk to Izzy. I like the fact that Dr. McDreamy did not sign the divorce papers so easily. Divorce is a hard decision and I think the show is showing that it isn't as simple as people think. However, I do want him and Meredith to be together so I can't wait for next week.

I like Burke and Christina together.

Seriously.. Seriously... Seriously... cracked me up!

I watched. I thought it was about time Meredith said something to Derek. I think Alex is losing confidence in his ability to perform surgery since he messed up on his test. That elevator part was good. I'm beginning to like "thatch" a lot more. Poor Izzy, at least she found out early, boys are no good.
smile.gif
I also agree, the show did a good job with the handling of the divorce papers. Marriage/Divorce shouldn't be taken lightly, so why portray it as such? Can't wait for next week's episode. Really looks good.

Of course, I watched! I agree with everything both Marisol and Sofia said. I didn't think it possible but every episode gets better and better. LOVE this show! Seriously!

I liked last night's episode, especially the last scene. It was perfect. :icon_love

I thought the episode had a lot more "running around" than usual, but it was still good.

Previews for next week look good, too. I'm so hooked on this show.

It was definitely a good show today. I am glad that Meredith finally stood up for herself...

Alex makes me swoon!

uuggh... I was disgusted by Alex and Meredith. Alex just needs to realize whether or not he wants to be with Izzy. He needs to tell her about the exam issue. Also, Meredith is coming off as this "poor me" character. What happened with strong women? Come on.. and what happened with her mom?

I love George!

Izzy is stupid if she takes Alex "back" per se. Cristina cracks me up! Her house was a wreck. I like Meredith's character, but all those men!!

I never did see that episode where a pole (or something) was stuck in the people). I don't think I could've watched it anyway.

Back