Grrrr...line Under Flat Belly!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i hate it so much!!
icon_evil.gif

i do alot of ab exercises and altho my stomache is super flat, under my belly button...there's a line! i think it's from years of wearing low rise jeans and low rise underwear. now it wont go away
frown.gif

anyone know any creams/solutions to banish this line?

at least you have a flat stomach! lol.

sorry, i don't knowwhat to recommend
icon_biggrin.gif

I have the same thing, always have...I don't know what it is, but no matter what shape I'm in that line won't go away. I've used different serums for fading stretch marks and for the most part they're all gone, but that line won't budge.
confused.gif

I have it too altho I have a flat stomach. So does my mom (but she doesn't have a flat stomach... shhh! I didn't say that!
tongue.gif
). Maybe it's an asian woman thing. I don't think it's b/c of low rise bottoms. I had it before I ever used low-rise anything.

Originally Posted by sugersoul i hate it so much!!
icon_evil.gif

i do alot of ab exercises and altho my stomache is super flat, under my belly button...there's a line! i think it's from years of wearing low rise jeans and low rise underwear. now it wont go away
frown.gif

anyone know any creams/solutions to banish this line?

Originally Posted by wongy74 I have it too altho I have a flat stomach. So does my mom (but she doesn't have a flat stomach... shhh! I didn't say that!
tongue.gif
). Maybe it's an asian woman thing. I don't think it's b/c of low rise bottoms. I had it before I ever used low-rise anything. damn it~! that sux! i always blamed it on the pants or pretend it's a stretch mark -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's just annoying to look at everyday -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Naturally Not sure if this works or would help ...just got my catalog in the mail from Yves Rocher (I love their shower gels) ...anyhow they have this new thing called Spa Energie Flat Abs ..a cream that firms the skina nd helps remodel and contour the body. I'm not a firm believer in any of those creams ..but hey ..worth a try and they are having a Special Intro Price of $15 vs $26. I think you can order at their website.
If you try it ...let us know if it works!

thanks! i'll definately look into that
smile.gif
if i try it, i'll post before and after pix
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back