Gucci's Envy Me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this fragrance? Someone just asked if I bought it yet cuz after all I am Envy Mi
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just wondering what it smells like. I might just get it for the name.

I tried it a few years ago, but it wasn't really my thing. For the life of me, I can't remember what it smells like--woodsy, floral, fruity? I dunno--which is probably why I didn't buy it. Try a sample if you can get your hands on it first. I think it would be cool if you bought it b/c of the name.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Has anyone tried this fragrance? Someone just asked if I bought it yet cuz after all I am Envy Mi
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just wondering what it smells like. I might just get it for the name. Then you can tell people that Gucci named it after YOU!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Then you can tell people that Gucci named it after YOU!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's what my friend was saying
icon_lol.gif

hee hee. i didnt even think of the whole name thing. i hate the scent of jasmine. lol.

i tried it months ago, and i do remember that it was ok, but i didnt like it enough to wear it. lets see.....green, woody, light, and a little boring. i like my fragrances to be very distinct, and though i couldnt name any that are like it right now, i do remember that it didnt jump out at me as anything spectacular. then again, one persons blechy fragrance is another persons signature scent.

ill sniff test it and report back if i see it.

I'll probably just get it to have it, even if I don't like the way it smells. I haven't seen it yet and I'm trying to avoid going to the mall til my man gets back in town. I'm trying so hard to be good...I haven't even ordered anything online in like a week!

I haven't tried this fragrance yet. I did smell the sample in one of my magazines, and it smells really really good. I would recommend getting it!

Originally Posted by envymi I'll probably just get it to have it, even if I don't like the way it smells. I haven't seen it yet and I'm trying to avoid going to the mall til my man gets back in town. I'm trying so hard to be good...I haven't even ordered anything online in like a week! What is the verdict?

Ok, so I did a little fragrance damage the other day and I did end up getting the Envy Me. I don't like it, but I got it anyway. I'm not a fan of Gucci perfumes at all, but I had to get this one just cuz it's ME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got a sample of this and I really like it. It's nice a femine scent, not too overpowering and not too much flowers either. I can't really describe the scent but I really like it.

Latest posts

Back