Guess what i won!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was a competition on our local radio station this morning & i text in the answer. As soon as i got in to work the phone rang. I had to go LIVE ON AIR with the answer. Oh i was so mortified but i won a 50euro voucher for a FAB hair salon in my city so i'm happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. Don't you just love getting something for nothing!!

Congrats Laura thats great. Doesnt it feel awesome to win something?!!!

Originally Posted by laura127 There was a competition on our local radio station this morning & i text in the answer. As soon as i got in to work the phone rang. I had to go LIVE ON AIR with the answer. Oh i was so mortified but i won a 50euro voucher for a FAB hair salon in my city so i'm happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. Don't you just love getting something for nothing!!

I can't decide what i'll get done now.. I know i'll have to add more money to it but 50euro off what i get done is cool! Think i'm gonna get it cut & styled but i don't know which way yet. I've had long layers in it for the past few years and i'm sick of it now to be honest.. Hmm, must go looking at styles now!

Congratulations girl! Enjoy your winnings
wink.gif
. Anyone else ever win a contest or sweepstakes? I won $2,000 in a "Lifetime TV for Women" contest one time.

Well Done Laura and congratualtions! I bet that really made your 'day'. Have you decided what you're going to get done to your hair?

I never win anything! lol I think I won a t-shirt once... but thats about it! My friend and her husband won 2 tickets to Jamaica - all inclusive - for 6days/5nights) and tons of freebies for the trip from a local radio station. She wins everything ! lol i think they were having a concert down there for the group "Simple Plan" - so they got to see them too, and 2 huge backpacks full of goodies... But... for me ... it's a t-shirt.
icon_rolleyes.gif

----- <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>she won</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Woah nice win Harley! Love your little irish images by the way! Where did you get them?? I won a prize here on MuT when i first joined, $25 for gloss.com & last xmas i won a hamper full of goodies in a raffle. Other than that, i've had no luck!

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah nice win Harley! Love your little irish images by the way! Where did you get them?? I won a prize here on MuT when i first joined, $25 for gloss.com & last xmas i won a hamper full of goodies in a raffle. Other than that, i've had no luck! I won a free burger and fries and a soft drink, a mouse trap game and a box of pickled onion crisps once.Keeping my fingers, toes, knitting needles and legs crossed for a big win though
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah nice win Harley! Love your little irish images by the way! Where did you get them?? I won a prize here on MuT when i first joined, $25 for gloss.com & last xmas i won a hamper full of goodies in a raffle. Other than that, i've had no luck! I was in shock when the Fed. Express guy delivered the cerified letter, they had papers I had to get notorized and sent back quickly before they would declare me a winner. My sis inlaw won a patio makeover last year from "Creative Home" Magazine, it's one of the branch off mags from "Better Homes & Gardens". They started sending all this new furniture and such before they came down to start the makeover. The summer issue of the magazine featured the whole thing, before and after pics, she and my brother and their kids pics were in it too, even the family dog
icon_lol.gif
. My sis inlaw is a writer so they even asked her if she would write the article too. Oh and the link for the images is SmileyCentral.com

Latest posts

Back