Guilty Pleasures Nine Tantalizing Eye Colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
limited edition

P193929_hero.jpg

Guilty Pleasures Nine Tantalizing Eye Colors ($99 Value)

What it is:

A box set of nine best selling shades for eyes.

What it is formulated to do:

These nine addictive eye colors are some of the best-selling bareMinerals shades for you to combine for endless options. A great addition to any bareMinerals collection, this box includes some of the best-selling bareMinerals shades for you to mix, layer or foil together and create your own tantalizing eye colors. These all-natural shades are better than a box of chocolates—because with 100 percent pure bareMinerals, you always know what you're gonna get.

What else you need to know:

Set includes .01 oz. bareMinerals Good Fortune Glimpse (golden vanilla), .01 oz. bareMinerals Gold Dipped Glimpse (golden peach), .01 oz. bareMinerals Champagne Glimpse (lilac celebration), .01 oz. bareMinerals Cupcake Glimpse (pink champagne), bareMinerals Cocoa Eyeshadow (chocolate powder), bareMinerals Lemon Zinger Eyeshadow (golden yellow), bareMinerals Bon Bon Liner Shadow (chocolate mint), .01oz. bareMinerals Coffee Bean Liner Shadow (tobacco leaf) and .01 oz. bareMinerals Sugar Plum Liner Shadow (metallic lilac).

at sephora

just 48$

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great price, however I don't like BE.
.... shouldn't this be in the Mineral Forum?
kopfkratz.gif

i dont know it still mu

and its not like a tut or something

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont know it still mu and its not like a tut or something

I was just thinking that because BE is a mineral makeup brand.....

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great price, however I don't like BE.
.... shouldn't this be in the Mineral Forum?
kopfkratz.gif

This is the mineral forum.

I love BE eye make up, and I really want this set! Going to buy it sometime this week.

Latest posts

Back