GURU PARODY- MUST SEE :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girl... what are you expecting in LA? Zombies? That's crazy... everyone knows there's no zombies in LA.... Now if you're going to Florida on the other hand....

LMAO!!!!!!! You are hillarious!!! Do you have any more videos because I would love to watch them!!

ROFL....my bat is hot pink...lol! This video made me day; thanks for sharing! 
laughno.gif

claps.gif

lol thank you.. yes I actually do tutorials, hauls and reviews too.. my youtube is www.youtube.com/gunid86  

What brand is that gorgeous sparkle glitter you have on in this video?? And where can I get it??!!!

I actually use craft glitters from craft stores.. fine ones, not super chunky. I actually have a tutorial for the look in this video minus the crazy blush lol

Thanks for your reply...Did you purchase that one in particular online?? If so what store?? I live all the way in Australia so the only way I can get that exact same one is online!

oh ok it was at hobby lobby.. just type in the search box glitter and you'll see there are stackable glitters you can get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG  that is just tooooo funny..   

Best since Bar Fly and chola make up tutorial.  LOL 

BTW - since Halloween is coming up and the season premiere of The Walking Dead is coming up in another month you should do another parody but instead of going to LA and doing a bag for that it should be what to do in case of a zombie apocalypse.

omg I love walking dead and so does my BF haha... i actually have a video where he does my makeup and he makes me into a zombie haha.. thank you everyone for your kind words and support :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I laughed so hard I cried!  I don't know how you made it through that video with out cracking up gunid86!  Keep up the good work!

I had to cut out all the parts where I laughed .. But I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out. Thank you all for the support and for taking time out of your day to watch my video 

Latest posts

Back