Gwen's red lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, but for me UD lip gunk in tart gives me that look...only I can't pull it off so I swapped it away. But it's something to try. If ever was gonna go for those red lips, that's what I would use!

It looks like she wears different reds alot...but I know for the Aviator they used MAC's Dubonnet matte lipstick. I saw that listed in a breakdown on a site.

You might also want to check out Shiseido...I have a couple reds from them that are really nice, but unfortunately the numbers wore off of them, so I can't tell you which ones they are. There's also one from Ultima II-I think it's called fire engine red, or something like that-it's a great red on alot of girls too.The key to wearing a perfect red is finding the one that's right for you. Cuz even if one red color looks perfect on one person, it could look horrid on you...it also depends on what kind of liner you use too(if you use liner) cuz that could alter the appearance to make a perfect red as well.

If you like Gwen's red lipstick, you're looking for a blue-based red rather than an orange-based red (I prefer blue-based as well). In that case, I'd recommend Clinique Different Lipstick in Angel Red. It's my favorite and is the only red lipstick I've found that actually looks good on me. Plus it's not too shiny...but it never looks dry/matte.

I'm sure I red something somewhere about her wearing an LTD shade from Chanel called 'London Bus Red'.

Oh Chanel has some great reds, but I think the best reds were all LTD. One of my faves is a quad in reds, but they haven't had it in a long time. There was another lipstick that came out awhile ago when they had the LTD gold eyeshadow, but the name's worn off of mine. Chane; has some classic reds and if they're a little too bright on someone, I usually line the lips with Chanel's Desert liner.

Originally Posted by Trisha Dubonnet is lovely, but its not matte, its an amplified creme l/s. I'm wearing it on my av pic.
xx

Hmmm, I don't know anything about MAC products, I just saw what the makeup artist listed in a breakdown of what they used on her in the movie.

Ime not sure what make her red lispstick is but i got her new cd Love Angel Music Baby from my friend Alaisdair for my Birthday. It has a great track on it called what u waiting for. Having had a good look on the cd cover at her makeup it looks like she has a deep shade of red and a bright red poppy shade in the upper and lower lip within the lipliner.That's how i used to always wear my makeup,i always liked doing the Paris Lip with the lipliner up and over the natural lipline. I have calmed down since then though,,,sometimes.

Latest posts

Back