Hair Care Tip of the Day!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have hair trimmed on a regular basis (approximately every two months). This is especially important for growing out layers and/or bangs to reshape and make each stage of growing hair out a style.

that's a really good tip, i can tell you. i never go more than twice a year to the hairdresser, and i could use some more visits.

I am growing out my hair.I had it trimmed up about a week ago and it really made a difference in the way my hair has been "behaving" it doesn't look any shorter just looks nicer and feels better too.

eep! i'm horrible when it comes to this. i haven't gone to the salon for a trim since my big chop in April.

Yup, I totally agree. I always get this done and it has really improved the texture of my dry and frizzy hair.

this is exactly what i'm doing this weekend. i hate it though, because i have to braid my hair first.

great tip!

smile.gif

That's a great tip. I'm trying to grow mine out now for obvious reasons, but I also need to keep it neat for work purposes.

Latest posts

Back