Hair Cut

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had my hair cut and it looks and feels so much better now. I'm growing it out but my hairdresser cut it with a nice style that is easy to grow out so I don't look like I have no style in my hair. I need to get my color done now too. I think I'll try to get an appointment next week. I'm ready to have some more blonde put in my hair. I wish my hair was the same blonde it used to be. I'm so dark now and have to have it colored to make it close to my natural color that I used to have.

I keep cutting my hair. In the past 2 months I've cut it 4 times! It used to be down the middle of my back but I was getting sick of it. Right now its shorter in the back, slightly stacked and it comes down to longer points in the front. I also have darkened it up a bit with lowlights, it looks pretty cool, major depth. Next time you do your hair get the haircut and color at the same time, it'll be cheaper than doing it two times. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I had my hair cut and it looks and feels so much better now. I'm growing it out but my hairdresser cut it with a nice style that is easy to grow out so I don't look like I have no style in my hair. I need to get my color done now too. I think I'll try to get an appointment next week. I'm ready to have some more blonde put in my hair. I wish my hair was the same blonde it used to be. I'm so dark now and have to have it colored to make it close to my natural color that I used to have.

You are right about getting it cheaper if you do your cut and color at the same time. Luckily my hairdresser is nice and she will give me the same price and let me come back for the color at another time.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back