hair cut...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now
icon_frown.gif

Anyway, just wanted to share.

guess I'll have to try taking a picture so you guys can comment!

I got 6 inches cut off about 2 months ago. At 1st I didn't like it at all but I got used to it pretty quick, now I love it!! Yeah, post a pic if you have one, I'd love to see it.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now
icon_frown.gif

We're still waiting for the picture! Do you like your haircut now?

poohandpiglet.gif

pawborder.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Just got my hair cut, and I can't decide if I like it... it feels a little short right now
icon_frown.gif

Sorry I'm slow posting this! I'm getting used to my hair, but I wish I could still put it in a bun or braid it. It was waist length before, so it is at least 6 inches shorter now. LMK what you think
icon_eek.gif
(and ignore our dirty blinds!)

alittleweirdohair.jpg

You lucky dog! Your hair is beautiful and thick and yes... still long! Also you have very beautiful bone structure in your face. You have wavy movie star hair. Be happy! Thanks for posting the pic. It's so fun to see!

~Calif.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Sorry I'm slow posting this! I'm getting used to my hair, but I wish I could still put it in a bun or braid it. It was waist length before, so it is at least 6 inches shorter now. LMK what you think
icon_eek.gif
(and ignore our dirty blinds!)
alittleweirdohair.jpg

Thank you so much
icon_redface.gif

I guess my hair is just shorter than what I was used to. But, it definitely feels lighter which is nice
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Californian You lucky dog! Your hair is beautiful and thick and yes... still long! Also you have very beautiful bone structure in your face. You have wavy movie star hair. Be happy! Thanks for posting the pic. It's so fun to see!~Calif.

Latest posts

Back