Hair extensions for bangs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I've been wanting to put some blond streaks in my bangs but even when I go to the salon, they NEVER, I mean NEVER have gotten the streaks platinum blond the way I want it. I have naturally black hair so I guess I could understand that...but I don't want to spend anymore moolah getting it half-done!!! I honestly have gotten lighter streaks doing it myself at home, but I also hate having to bleach my hair over and over...and then messing it up and then doing it again until I get it right. *sigh*....

So I was thinking, has anyone ever tried clip-in extensions for your bangs?? Do they sell them that short, and for those who have tried them can you hide the clip well? I would like the blond streaks peeking underneath my dark bangs. I'll post up a pic of the hair in a bit.

TIA for any advice or input!!!
smile.gif

Anyone? Please...help!!! I'm so in need of a makeover for the New Year...
smile.gif

the reason they do not birng it up to a platnum is cause that is super damaging to your hair, and by making it lighter at home you are destroying your hair.

it is possible to get etensions in our bangs however it would make sure you get it done profesionaly, and if you do get it done get the individual strands rathere than the hair on a track

I bought some blonde ones and I put them through out my hair and my bangs. You just have to cut them to your desired length.

ETA: you dont clip it directly on your bangs. Ill make a diagram of it later since I cant explan it.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif bleaching is so damn harsh I know...I learned that the hard way!!!
smile.gif
One time my scalp got so irritated it literally started flaking off...eww.

Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought some blonde ones and I put them through out my hair and my bangs. You just have to cut them to your desired length.
ETA: you dont clip it directly on your bangs. Ill make a diagram of it later since I cant explan it.

Oohh, a diagram or pics would help me out A LOT!!! So you got the clip-ins, not the ones you glue on, right? TIA!!!

Yup Im talking about clip ins. Sorry I didnt get a chance to post a diagram last night im gonna have to draw it since I cant find the camera charger. But this website is also helpful. Hair Extension Tutorials

ETA just click the foundations and it will show u

Thanks!!! That was a good website to teach me the basics...
smile.gif
Now I gotta get me some so I can try it on my hair!

Latest posts

Back