hair&eyebrow coloring

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys!!!!!! ok i know this isnt really makeup,but its beauty in general. i reeeeeeeeeaaaaalllyyyyyyy wanna dye my hair before i leave for college. i have a crazy personlity & I wanted that to show in my hair. l want to do something original and daring, but not trashy or weird. something that will compliment my features. l really like the color red, but my friends. dont think thats a great idea. also my eyebrows are naturally black so what color should i dye them too???

For one you are really pretty!

As for the hair, just go with what you want. I've been dying my hair crazy colors since about 5th grade (i'm currently bleaching it out to get rid of all the colors so i can start again) one thing is never second guess for self, confidence is everything!

hahaha thats really sweet. So many people have told me im pretty on here, but I never see it.hahah probably a lack of selfconfidence. Thanks for the advice! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyebrows don't have to match the hair colour on top of your head.  I'd just go for the red hair dye on top, I wouldn't suggest red eyebrows.

Latest posts

Back