Hair Growth Tips Please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trim your hair after every few months
To prevent split ends, trim your hair after every 2-3 months. This also helps in the growth of the hair. Trimming a ¼ inch is also enough to maintain healthy hair. Also, the ends of the hair become rough and dull with time and when not trimmed they can damage the upper parts as well.
I understand trimming is another thing, but Is shorter the hair the healthier?

I've been having hair loss over the past 2-3 years due to stress and literally have tried everything, and two things I found worked: peppermint oil and mesotherapy.
With the peppermint oil, just put a few drops throughout your hairbrush and massage it into your scalp before you go to bed. I do it probably 3-5 times a week (sometimes I forget, but if you can remember just do every night)!
I also go to this place to get custom made mesotherapy (it's like microneedling or injectables with vitamins and growth factors etc. to make your hair grow). I'm not sure if one or the other really did the trick or if it was the combination, but my hair is finally going back to normal and I'm really happy about it.

Back