Hair loss Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hairs also started falling suddenly I was so depressed with this hair fall problem but then I started treatment everyday I use coconut and olive oil and wash my hairs with shampoo this solution help me a lot in controlling my hair fall problem although it is not stopped but it becomes slow a lot.

Due to hectic schedules & work load, most of the millenials are currently facing excessive hair loss problems. Rather than trying out remedies, I believe that consulting an expert at the earliest will help you overcome hair loss before it does more damage to your scalp. 

Do check out this article "Amazing Hair Care Tips For Surprising Results" for more tips.

Well hair loss is one of the most common problem among men and women in the receents days it have different reasons which can cause you hair loss and baldness but how to take care of you hair and maintain an healthy smooth and fresh hair its not very easy.. 

Once you should visit the Good Dermatologist, You will have clear picture  about your scalp and hair, Sometimes hair products or home  remedies doesn't work,

There are many ways for hair loss prevention. LET ME TELL YOU SOME THAT WERE HELPFUL TO ME :

1.Balanced diet:

A balanced diet is essential not just for overall health, but also for hair. Eating food with all proper nutrients is a must. Hair is much benefitted from protein-intake. This curbs hair loss and hair loss prevention are very much possible easily. Eat lots of beans, lentils, paneer and milk and its other products.

2. Hydrate well:

Drinking water is the most underrated way to ensure good overall health as also good hair. Each hair shaft is one-quarter water, so you need to remain hydrated well. Having eight to twelve glasses of water in a day is ideal.

3. Massage: 

Massaging scalp and hair can do wonders for hair. Using oil to massage the hair and scalp will have multiple benefits for hair depending on the oil that is used and its properties. The oil penetrates into the hair shaft, adding strength and moisture to it. There is less damage to hair because of this leading to hair loss prevention. For this hair massage, use warm oil. Gently massage it onto the scalp.

4. Hair mask: 

The moisture in hair needs to be preserved for hair loss prevention as dry hair can get brittle easily. The masks are made of different oils, butter and such hydrating ingredients that help boost the moisture in the hair. You get different hair masks for different hair types. Choose the one that suits your hair. Always wash your hair with a mild shampoo before applying a hair mask. 

Back