Hair products haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I went to Trade Secrets today and picked up some sets that were on sale!

-Matrix Curly hair line set

-Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner set

-Silky Sexy Hair set (from the Big sexy hair line)

i'll see how these work out. i have slightly wavey hair and layers, so i kind of want some definition and less frizz. so i hope that works

and i want to try the big sexy hair for volume

Originally Posted by Liz I went to Trade Secrets today and picked up some sets that were on sale!
-Matrix Curly hair line set

-Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner set

-Silky Sexy Hair set (from the Big sexy hair line)

i'll see how these work out. i have slightly wavey hair and layers, so i kind of want some definition and less frizz. so i hope that works

and i want to try the big sexy hair for volume

I think you'll like a lot of the stuff you got. I love the Sexy Hair lines. Matrix is also a good line, but the freeze spray (I think that's what it's called) is very drying.

Ohhhh!!! AWESOME haul!!!
claps.gif
I absolutely LOVE SexyHairConcept's lines - they are all so good!! The MAtrix is nice, but I didn't get much from the shampoo/cond. the curling cream is pretty nice though!! WTG!!!
claps.gif

what are the soymilk shampoo and conditioners like from the Big Sexy hair line? i was gonna get that too, but i got the otherstuff and would take awhile to get through those.

Originally Posted by Liz what are the soymilk shampoo and conditioners like from the Big Sexy hair line? i was gonna get that too, but i got the otherstuff and would take awhile to get through those. They're really nice, very creamy - on my hair they leave it soft, and silky.
wink.gif

Back