Hair Spray Blues!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Could any one recommend a really good hair spray? I don't need a "frozen hold" I still like my hair to move. I have been using Shaper Spray forever, and I am looking for a "store" brand that works just as well?

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really like Hair Toys Enviro 54 Photo-Op Spray... but it's a salon brand. Out of drugstore brands, the herbal Essences spray is pretty good.
wink.gif
But I'd try to Hair Toys if you can find it... it's awesome!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'd say any flexible hold hairspray would be worth a try ... I use Herbal Essence Flexible Hold, it lets my hair move while still keeping the flip at the end, and it smells great, no chemical smell like most hairsprays!
smile.gif
One bottle is about $3 at Wal-Mart!

Thanks for the info. I will definately try to find this one!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I really like Hair Toys Enviro 54 Photo-Op Spray... but it's a salon brand. Out of drugstore brands, the herbal Essences spray is pretty good.
wink.gif
But I'd try to Hair Toys if you can find it... it's awesome!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
Thank you. I love the smell on Herbal Essence, I have never used their styling line, just their shampoos and conditioners!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I'd say any flexible hold hairspray would be worth a try ... I use Herbal Essence Flexible Hold, it lets my hair move while still keeping the flip at the end, and it smells great, no chemical smell like most hairsprays!
smile.gif
One bottle is about $3 at Wal-Mart!

I like L'Oreal's hairspray - I'm not sure if it's sold under the same name in the US, but it's from their Studio Line collection in the white bottles (ah ok, I went on the L'Oreal website, it's called Studio Line Design Spray). It costs about $5 CAD and it gives a nice hold without being sticky - I hate that shellacked look! The L'Oreal mousse is pretty good too.

I really like Garnier Fructis Spray gel and hair spray. I have naturally curly hair and when I want my hair curly its keeps it curled without feeling like a rock. Also both work good to keep hair in place and to maintin flyaways.

Back