Hair treatment for my Curly hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I don' t know what would be the best Title for this help I need.

I have a natural curly/wavy hair. But I always wear my hair up -- everyday, ever since. I don't know how to style it because it wont hold the style.. Here are some photos on how my hair behaves.

Wavy Hair

Swirls

One big Goldilocks/Whirlwind Like Hair

I like how it is right now. But my problem is, I wanted to wear it without a pony tail. I do not go out with wearing it up 'coz my hair would then be frizzy and messy just a few minutes after..

I am not familiar with hair treatments since I never had one. Is there a hair treatment where I could keep my curls, but it will look healthier, shiny/glossy, frizzy to silky  just like the one below (Charice).. LOL
icon_lol.gif
I don't want to have it rebonded just to have a shiny and manageable hair. Thanks! I appreciate you help..

devacurl!!! Google them and look at their website, they have pictures of all curly/wavy hair types before and after. It's amazing!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

devacurl!!! Google them and look at their website, they have pictures of all curly/wavy hair types before and after. It's amazing!

I think we don't have all these nice and effective products, but I'll try ebay.. Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back