hair u wear

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered an hair u wear piece, I got glazed strawberry, I am hoping it matches my strawberry blonde hair. I can't wait to get it, I will let you guys know how it looks. They have lots of different types. I got one that is kind of like a bob, but reversible so it looks layered as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin I ordered an hair u wear piece, I got glazed strawberry, I am hoping it matches my strawberry blonde hair. I can't wait to get it, I will let you guys know how it looks. They have lots of different types. I got one that is kind of like a bob, but reversible so it looks layered as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif
sound like the toni pony from hsn,good luck,hope it matches your color!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 sound like the toni pony from hsn,good luck,hope it matches your color!
icon_cool.gif
I had ordered one from hsn. and they didn't have anything to match my color. I had to send it back
icon_sad.gif

I hope you like it. I have been buying from them for years now and have never been disappointed. Be prepared now to get ready in half the time!

They're the BEST!...Actually, I wore one of mine today..didn't have time to wash my hair, was running late (as usual) put my hair in a little band, clipped the sucker on & out the door I went.....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yippie, I can't wait. I am a little worried about the color though, especially since the one from hsn didn't match at all. thanks gals for giving me all the links for possibilities.
icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck VW! I've always wanted to try one of those, but I always felt "weird" about acutally wearing one. Like it wouldn't look real... but I might have to check into it some more
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back