Hair Weave 4 me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hair Weave!

I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.
icon_cool.gif

Yup, its a cool thing to do is copy it on 2 or more forums

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hmmm... I guess I posted on the duplicate thread. But it still looks good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reija, I think it looks really good on you. She used some nice neutral blondes and they blend well together. I like the cut too!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hair Weave!
I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hair Weave!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cool.gif

looks great!

The color looks great Reija! There's more dimension to your hair & it looks like your hair's been kissed by the sun.
smile.gif

Everyone, thank you very much for all your replies! Sorry I missed them and I don't know what happened! Anyhow, thanks again!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

The color looks great Reija! There's more dimension to your hair & it looks like your hair's been kissed by the sun.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back