Hair websites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to cut my hair a bit, but need a new style. Does anyone know some really good websites they can recommend for hairstyles/cuts. My hair is medium length now and I am thinking of maybe cutting it to my shoulders. Thank ya!!

NO NO NO DONT CUT

Originally Posted by shoediva

I want to cut my hair a bit, but need a new style. Does anyone know some really good websites they can recommend for hairstyles/cuts. My hair is medium length now and I am thinking of maybe cutting it to my shoulders. Thank ya!!

I get the impression that you like longer hair Tony. I guess this is a common sentiment among men. I personally am starting to feel like a mop, which is not very sexy. I also am getting bored with my hair. It grows back! really - it does! LOL

Yeah I like longer hair. Give us some more pics of you so we can make a judgement LOL

Originally Posted by shoediva

I get the impression that you like longer hair Tony. I guess this is a common sentiment among men. I personally am starting to feel like a mop, which is not very sexy. I also am getting bored with my hair. It grows back! really - it does! LOL

More pics for good judgement!
wink.gif
(I'm growing mine out, because it hasn't been this long in a few years! Plus, my hubby likes to play with it.)

I'm thinkin of doing the same shoediva.. its about 8inches past my shoulders at this stage & im thinking of chopping it all off for the summer. There's so much time spent looking after it, it just annoys me most days!

My hair is halfway down my back now, and though I've had it very short (yes, very short, like Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail," only even shorter!), I've noticed that as short as it can be, it's still right there on your neck. At least with long hair, I cna pull it up and have it off my neck. I'm keeping it for now - I haven't had my hair this long in years!!!
smile.gif

I just cant find a cut I can do. I have wavy hair and it quite full. I dont want to look like I have a wig on so I want to make sure its the right cut. will keep ya posted.

I agree that its soo much easier to do a ponytail, thats what I have beenrecently sporting everyday:)) will see if I have pics and will post them soon!

Latest posts

Back