Haircolor: Permanent color or not??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8 months ago I did many thin blonde highlights to all my hair!!My natural hair are brown(not to dark),and now for the fall/winter I want to ged reed of these highlights and I want to bring back my natural haircolor!I'm thinking of using a non permanent haircolor creme.Are this going to cover my blonde highlights or not?Or maybe I should use a permanent haircolor creme?

If you know you want to keep the color for a long amount of time, I would go with the permanent... it's less maintenence. Both temp. and perm. will oxidize and lighten a bit... but the temporary color only coats the hair, and doesn't penetrate. Which is why the color doesn't last long. If you don't want to have to re-do your color all winter long... go with the perm... HTH!
wink.gif

Thanks Janelle,you have a point!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 If you know you want to keep the color for a long amount of time, I would go with the permanent... it's less maintenence. Both temp. and perm. will oxidize and lighten a bit... but the temporary color only coats the hair, and doesn't penetrate. Which is why the color doesn't last long. If you don't want to have to re-do your color all winter long... go with the perm... HTH!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back