• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hairstyles That Work Well for All Hair Types

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
M0EgM4FczYxQXsO6oLtPgXoUPxqHy8Rr3WAttWYfK82aUQ3hzPFWdWa8dep4m_I37-9hFgvpMJXzUbd7VcoB82cR4YsmkMVXOA7r3w3t-A_qdTOPgsmphf3OvGY6-85vaJLQOeB1

Photo Source: Pexels

Give me a head with hair! Long, short, thin or full, our hairstyle and hair type matters to all of us. How we choose to wear our hair, the color, the length and the texture means as much to how we view our personal look and style as the makeup and clothes that we enjoy.

Our hair is actually a protein filament that grows from follicles in the dermis. The most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair type and hair care. Many of us define ourselves by our trending tresses. The Andre Walker Hair Typing System is the most universal system used to classify hair. According to this system there are four types of hair: straight, wavy, curly and kinky. In the realm of our luscious locks, it seems that many of us wish to change our basic hair type. People with straight hair long for curls while those with natural wavy hair wish for straight tresses. Even if you only want to change your hair type once in a while, there are various hairstyles that work wonders for every hair type.

v4arblzNhVr69JTTDzdD2ir7SBl4pj2Za-3a-buEmOuquFwj64W-ggddRHwID81tfFslqHd9SL9VSpqAmHPFtbPT8izUCXZL8KqhO7VqqfdHW9NRS-j8uuB0iQw4Eu8K9FS_g3xg

Photo Source: Pexels Hairstyles That Work Well for All Hair Types:

• Curly Ponytail: A ponytail is the easiest hairstyle that you can try. Simply pull your hair back into a high ponytail, securing it with an elastic band so you don’t break the hair. Divide the ponytail into 2 or 3 sections and use a curling iron to add curl section by section. Secure the curls with hairspray if desired.
  • The Bob: Since the bob is a short haircut that tends to curl in under the chin, this hairstyle works well for everyone. If you just can’t seem to grow your hair long, or you prefer hair that is short and sassy, then why not opt to go short and trendy? The bob hairstyle fits all hair types.
  • Off The Forehead: Hairstyles that are parted down the middle of your head or are blow dried and brushed back off the forehead can be done with all hair types. To keep the hair completely off of your forehead, wear a headband, which not only secures the front section of your hair but is a great way to accessorize.
  • Straight Hair: Yes, even wavy, curly and kinky hair can be made straight by using a flat iron and a hair straightening leave in conditioner.
  • Cornrow Braids:While some people with kinky hair are blessed to have natural looking cornrow braids, even those of you with straight or wavy hair can wear a head full of cornrow braids. If you desire this beautiful, exotic look, go for it!
  • Twisted and Wavy Hairstyle: Create a middle part and take one inch of hair from both sides. Twist these sections at the back with a pin to achieve this look. Jazz this feminine, flowing hairstyle up with a flashy hair accessory.
  • Wet Hair/Slick Back Look: This look is sleek and sexy. Simply run some gel on your hair from the hairline to the crown and spread the gel evenly throughout your hair, using a wide tooth comb to neatly comb your hair back. Congrats! You’ve got the wet head look.

Qcu0_RGaqHPqsIsGTOvButygWjOlRaS_ebm6XaOHOKlzkPdQBdFsUyjcBmYjy9101UdH7zXI7Opok5qYoHX0uLrWX7-IEYt2gn7B5t4zoAL0FQIcrirLbk91PaAlpmNdhpAqzxgb

tBPplX7BzxxNJX8EP9pZi8XzZXvzSxXR-Xytr4uO7b8PyE5CYn_DGPkm_dDgRb5n2QpbYVbFE_JKvaIWSdEX2fV6scl56a0TGMyRTxepeeaZvznG6cTAC8IbKaSvdBPdkZn7OXOO

Most of us have gone to a professional hair salon at some time, got a fantastic weave, color, haircut and hair style only to discover that once we got home and shampooed for the first time, we never get our hair looking as wonderful as it did when we left the salon. How do you remedy this disappointment? Book a session with a Mobile Styles professional hair stylist who will not only give you the hair that you desire, but will explain the process and help you understand how to replicate the look yourself. Mobile Styles will bring all fashion divas and men loads of smiles!

duKKv_nIhhVGCjbhQar_GxQIXD7okGqhJXpCnyHrLaxb7UQD7tmAbTGCyAnOc6_81-iHHvDSWZxGfmgpHjcDbmbMDMQGQhGJioq10QHUW2YMK2KXrvADYOfRxjv12UNRejRD2Uhz

No matter what natural hair type you were born with, there are always ways to change it up with hair and beauty professionals and products. Do you love stick straight hair? Loose, feminine waves? Tight spiral curls? Tighter S curls? You can have them all from time to time by booking a Mobile Styles hair stylist. Their work and expertise is sublime!

Last edited by a moderator:
TURN HEADS WITH THE COOLEST AND TRENDIEST PONYTAIL HAIRSTYLE TRENDS

Ponytail hairstyles are not just for the gym and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! From when we were kids till now, ponytails have been our go-to hairstyle! It is so versatile, goes well with any occasion and is super manageable. But if you’ve been wearing the same boring, limp ponytail, it’s time to spice things up, hair-wise! In a world where there are plenty offbeat and cool ponytail hairstyles to rock.! Any more hairstyle variations or beauty then Go through this site-

https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/haircuts-and-styles/ponytail-hairstyles

I follow a couple of hairstyles accounts on Instagram, always get ideas from here :)  But I'm really tired of fakes following me, so I have to pay for to be getting rid of them automatically.

Very cool photos, pretty girls, I work in a can agency and would like to meet one of them. I also promote the agency on Instagram using resources, and on one of them I got likes on Instagram this resource https://freezlike.com / free-instagram-trial there are not only likes but also a lot of other chips

Very cool photos, pretty girls, I work in a can agency and would like to meet one of them. I also promote the agency on Instagram using resources, and on one of them I got likes on Instagram this resource https://freezlike.com / free-instagram-trial there are not only likes but also a lot of other chips

Who does not want to add volume to their ponytail. Voluminous ponytails look extremely glamorous and make your hair appear healthier and fuller. Check out these simple hacks how to gain more volume !

This photos are really amazing and the hair style too. I am a marketing manager of a hair parlor and we target the instagram to promote this business. This parlor also provide many kinds of hair treatment. When i promote the business on Instagram i generally use a service from https://www.takeinsta.com grow the engagement rate. 

Latest posts

Back