Halle Berry Cries Over Extreme Home Makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ty Pennington makes Halle Berry cry, the Oscar winner tells PEOPLE.

"I think it's a great thing for somebody to do for other people," Berry, 41, says of the Extreme Home Makeover designer's work. "I sit there and I cry as he changes the lives of all these people."

Berry was checking out the wares with beau Gabriel Aubry at Pennington's new shop, ADHD, which stands for art, design, home, décor, and is aptly named given the designer has openly discussed living with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

"I just loved that the store is like a little house," Berry, the self-described "interior design nut," said as she perused the one-of-a-kind furniture store in Venice, Calif. "I really appreciate all this, and I appreciate what Ty does."

And she's not the only appreciative one. Pennington tells PEOPLE that the 100th family to be assisted by Extreme Home Makeover will be a domestic abuse story.

"100 families, 100 homes, and we've changed the lives of 100 families. Phenomenal! I'm just blown away," he says.

Does Pennington think he will cry during the milestone show? "I don't know. I never know when that's going to happen. It's kind of awkward," he admits. "But actually the story of what these guys have been through, if I don't, it will be amazing."

SOURCE - PEOPLE.COM

Back