Halle Berry Is Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 04, 2007 06:00 PM EDT

aubry_berry180.jpg

Halle Berry is expecting her first child.

"Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar winner told Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life."

Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly three months later at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

Earlier this year, Berry told InStyle, "I definitely want children. Very much."

In terms of what kind of parent she'll be, she said. "I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."

Asked about marriage, Berry, who has been married twice, told the magazine that she had no plans to tie the knot again. "I will never, never get married again," she said. "Actually, it's just that now I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."

In February, a friend of Aubry's told PEOPLE about the couple: "They are so smitten."

Halle Berry Is Pregnant - Halle Berry : People.com

Latest posts

Back