Hallelujah!!! I've found my HG pink lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a shimmery medium toned pink, with a little bit of coral. It's full coverage, has a smooth consistensy, and is only $2. It's New York Colors sungold pink.

I love golden pinks; I am going to look for it. Thank you for the tip!

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's great, I'm still hunting for mine. How about a pic of this l/g Sure I'll do it as an fotd in the upcoming days. Watch for it.

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif From what I've seen, Sungold Pink is actually a dupe for MAC's Nymphette lipglass. Oh! Good to know! Congrats on finding your HG l/g!

I bought this a long time ago, tried it on once, and threw it out. lol. I couldn't stand the smell/taste! It totally grossed me out!

I'm glad you like it, though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif what does HG stand for
unsure.gif
is that a way of saying your ideal color? HG means Holy Grail. It just means that it's perfect for you/exactly what you have been searching for.
smile.gif

congrats...i found my HG pink in NYC also, but i forgot the name...and i cant find it anymore...oh well

Sungold Pink is a beautiful color, but I don't like the taste of the gloss. It tastes like soap to me. WNW even has the sense to make their gloss taste like watermelon.

Glad you found your HG, though.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back