Halloween soon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to stay at home. Dressed as myself. lol. I might hand out candy or something, though. Lol this is all my bf and I did last halloween, we sat out on his porch watching the neighbor scare the kids and handing out candy. Then we had a couple drinks and watched a scary movie and called it a night lol.
Its still early but we did talk about it once, and decided we both love candy and chocolate so much we should dress up and go trick or treating. We dont know if people will laugh at us though, hes 19, Im 18. I have no idea what I should be though... I wish it wasnt at the end of October it can be soo cold here by then, so wearing a sexy outfit to go trick or treating can really mean being freezing cold. Maybe I will just be a ghost LOL I always was a witch or a ghost when I was a kid. Well its likely we wont go at all lol I really think we are too old for it
frown.gif

I have to work! ::wail:: But if I was going to stay home, I would dress up. Not sure what... DF and I do different themes every year. But this year we're both working. We're soooo bummed.

This will be the first year my son will know what is going on.... so we will be trick or treating.... YEA I love dressing up....*off to find some costume ideas!

We're probably going to a party or hand out candy to the cute kids!! But I'm going to be dressed as a "living dead girl" or sort of a "dead doll" if you will. My fiance is going to be "Death" haha..we're so weird

I did want to go as Jessica Rabbit at first, but I have all the stuff for the living dead girl in my closet, so I'll just use those!!

well, since I wanna do f/x / makeup for a living i'm gonna be a zombie or make my bf a zombie....

were going to a concert of rob zombie and ozzy osborne on halloween, so that will be awesome!!

I'm bumping this thread:

Halloween isn't too far away.

What is everyone dressing up as?

Any good ideas?

Last year I was a football referee cuz my dad was a real football ref and I still use his outfit.

This year I've got nothing right now. Prolly not dressing up with the kids.

Back