Halloween soon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering is anyone going out for halloween, clubbing not trick or treating.

Over here in our town alot of people go OTT with their costumes!

You get the usuall, slappers dressed as bunnies or something sexy just to show off

But you get some amazing costumes, People seem to put alot of effort into it.

So whats everyone doing and going out as?

Im still undecided as to what to wear, Being blonde now its hard to pull off a witch.

It's still early to tell what i'll be doing but hopefully i'll be doing something since i LOVE to dress up.
smile.gif

I'm going to stay at home. Dressed as myself. lol. I might hand out candy or something, though.

im going to school in the morning, then at night going to seattle to see my hereo talk for like a few hours.

then doing the same thing again the next day, except not in seattle but portland.

I'm going to my boss's Halloween party. Might end up going clubbing that weekend or something, but not sure.

not sure i'll do something. around here halloween is not a very popular thing. if i can i'd like to hang out in some gothic place with some friends. if not, i'll just stay at home and work.

Handing out candy again this year..... Would love to wear my "She Devil" costume but afraid it would send the local kids running and screaming... and their parrents....
biggrin.gif
hehe

Karren

pumpkin picking and taking my daughter trick or treating ... when i didnt have my baby i went clubbing

Nobody Really Bothers With Hallowe'en Over Here, Which Is Such A Shame!
I Want To Go Trick Or Treating, Your Never Too Old. I Might Go As The Doctor, Lol.
=D

I used to love going clubbing as well, now I have a 5 yr & one year old ~ looks like I'll be taking them out around trick or treating ..

I would love to go to a Halloween party! But I might just sit at home and pass out candy to the little darlings, like I do every year.

I really, really want to go out this year but I can't find anybody who will make plans with me. I can't justify buying a cute costume and dressing up if I'm just going to be sitting at home watching TV.
frown.gif

We're going to take the little boy out around to all of our family and friends' houses. We'll be home in time to let trick-or-treaters in though.

I'm going trick or treating with the whole family. It's extra exciting this year because it will be my nieces first Halloween. She's going to be about 2 months old then.

Im probably not doing anything. Just staying home and watching tv. I want to do something but that is I have yet to find out.

I have a few parties to go to (on the night of and during the before and after weekend) and I have my costumes all ordered.

I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday actually. The sad thing is, I've always had to stay at home for Halloween studying for exams and such. Last year, it fell on a Tuesday and I really couldn't do much due to timing, so this year, I'm gonna do it right!

This year, I am going as a Gothic Lolita.

I love cartoon characters.. lol

last year i was aladdin's Jasmine.. made my own costume and stuff..

If i find time i might get a big red wig and be the dark version of Jessica Rabbit
biggrin.gif

otherwise i'll have to be jasmine again and i hate wearing the same costume twice..

i stopped celebrating when i was a kid, but i gotta dress up for work. i don't know what i'm gonna be, though.

I'll be handing out candy. I quit celebrating when my daughter grew up and I never go out on Halloween.

Latest posts

Back