Hand Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone told me once that a woman's hands are the first to show signs of aging, I've found this to be true. I stopped biting my nails in my early 20's only to find out I have dry brittle yellow nails!!! I was so disappointed.

So for the last 10 years I have been on a mission to find a good hand cream that will also moisturise the nails. I've finally found one that works and doesn't cost a fortune!

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy $12.00 for 100ml (3.4 Fl oz). It comes in alot of different scents. I've tried "Summer Hill", it's nice if you like a heavy floral but it gives me a headache. "Sonoma Valley" smells like spring lilacs, but not too strong. "Goatmilk" sounds gross but it smells really clean, like soap. Goatmilk is my fav because it goes well with the perfume "Clean" which I wear most days.

I only have 2 HG products and this is one of them.

I like using Sally Hansen's hand cream w/vitamin C and it really moisturizes and does not leave a greasy residue and only has a light citrusy scent.

Thanks for letting us know!! It sounds nice!
smile.gif

i quite like Neutragena's Norweigen formula.used to use Clarin's but after a few weeks the smell really puts me off lol

I have always believed hand creams are just as important as moisturiser's and always incorporate hand cream into my skincare routine.I really enjoy using Gale Hayman's handcream with Biotin (which is great for those nails). It has a gently exfoliation action too as is infused with vitamins and shea butter. Another favorite of mine is Loccitaine Shea Butter handcream.This stuff is so thick its like a treatment for the hands and nails.Perfect too for protecting hands in this cold weather.

Latest posts

Back