Happy Birthday Anya1976

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Do you have anyone special now?
biggrin.gif
no i'm single

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww! Cute Pic! (Love your hair BTW!) lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks that's when it was long lol i just cut it last year

Originally Posted by charms23 You look so pretty in that picture! *sigh* yea when i was 5 years younger lolnick and i had just started dating around my birthday back then he had gotten me a build a bear bear (i stil have it she's on my bed as we speak)

You guys look cute
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i dnnoi still care about the moron.

i attached a pic of us from when we were together

Hope your birthday was fun - (I stopped counting) lol... Oh, cute pic of you two.!!

Originally Posted by K*O* Hope your birthday was fun - (I stopped counting) lol... Oh, cute pic of you two.!! thanks that was years ago

Originally Posted by Pauline Happy Birthday Angela! Hope you have a lovely day and feel special
icon_smile.gif
thanks

Happy Belated Birthday Angela!

I am sorry this is so late. I have been out of town for a few days. Anyhoo, I hope this b'day was a happy one for you.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Happy Belated Birthday Angela!
I am sorry this is so late. I have been out of town for a few days. Anyhoo, I hope this b'day was a happy one for you.
tongue.gif

oh it's cool!!! yesterday was ok i didn't have a totally crappy birthday lol

Originally Posted by Naturally This is a tad late ..but hope you had a FABULOUS Birthday! aaaaaw thank you
smile.gif
i had a pretty laid back birthday stayed home made some steaks on the grill and hung out
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back