Happy Birthday Anya1976

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Angela! Hope you have a great day!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Happy Birthday Angela!!! Hope you're out there getting a nice Bday haul!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL no not yet but i will have cash next week... so i think i will treat myself to a couple d'bohemia shadows and a new 4 pan palette

Originally Posted by Trisha :icon_love :icon_love HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!! :icon_love :icon_love

thank you so much
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Happy Birthday Angela!

thank you Laura!!!
smile.gif
it's sweet of you guys. here i am feelin bummed for being 29 you make me feel better.

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

thanks ya'll

my day was ok. nothing special we didnt do much here. my ex boyfriend did show up to trade mother's day cards with me since i ended up with his and he had mine (we went shoppin last night)

i think he digs me still (at least that's what he's told me for the 5 years we have been broken up lol)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 thanks ya'llmy day was ok. nothing special we didnt do much here. my ex boyfriend did show up to trade mother's day cards with me since i ended up with his and he had mine (we went shoppin last night)

i think he digs me still (at least that's what he's told me for the 5 years we have been broken up lol)

Awww... that's funny! I would think so - he's still around after all that time! LOL
wink.gif
Gonna give it another shot?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... that's funny! I would think so - he's still around after all that time! LOL
wink.gif
Gonna give it another shot?
icon_wink.gif
i dnnoi still care about the moron.

i attached a pic of us from when we were together

Do you have anyone special now?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i dnnoi still care about the moron.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i dnnoi still care about the moron.

Aww! Cute Pic! (Love your hair BTW!) lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back